|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Weekend with Heinz - FridayFriday, 09.12 AM, Phineas' room
- No, wait, what?! Carol asked once again.
- What did you say to her?!
- I said you'd spend a weekend with me and Vanessa.
- How can you do this to me?!
- Well don't blame me! She said that I should spend more time with you.
- But I was supposed to spend the weekend with Phineas and Ferb!
- I'm sorry, Song, but your mom -
- Screw her! She's not my real mother anyway! Aagh! Carol yelled at the phone and ended the call angrily. Heinz, her step-father, just told her that she should spend her weekend with him and Vanessa, and Carol didn't found that pretty exciting, especially when her dad is a doofus. She sat on Phineas' bed and threw her cellphone on the carpet.
- (What are you doing, sweetie?) Perry asked and walked in the room.
- Freaking out, what else? Perry sat next to her and gave her a hug.
- (Now what did he do to you this time?)
- He said that mom said that I should go and spend some time with him and
A Bloody, Stupid Miracle The day we’d cured the human condition was the day I put a bullet through my head and didn’t die. It was also the day I realized how scared I actually was of death, and after hours of muscle ache from holding that gauze against my open skull, after the wound closed and everything went back to normal, I had myself a good old-fashioned brainstorm. How ironic.
But when summer came, everything had fallen to shit. The air scorched my skin and parched my tongue every time I took a breath. The sun glared down on a rapidly-collapsing world, full of the undying bastard children of cruelty and misfortune. What was one to do when their cells regenerated faster than they decomposed?
My feet hit the pavement, now littered with jagged bits of glass to snap at my toes, thoroughly baked by the blazing ball of bitter disdain high overhead. Today was worse than yesterday. Though I’d often wondered the purpose of it anymore, I
Keep in Touch!