|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Weekend with Heinz - FridayFriday, 09.12 AM, Phineas' room
- No, wait, what?! Carol asked once again.
- What did you say to her?!
- I said you'd spend a weekend with me and Vanessa.
- How can you do this to me?!
- Well don't blame me! She said that I should spend more time with you.
- But I was supposed to spend the weekend with Phineas and Ferb!
- I'm sorry, Song, but your mom -
- Screw her! She's not my real mother anyway! Aagh! Carol yelled at the phone and ended the call angrily. Heinz, her step-father, just told her that she should spend her weekend with him and Vanessa, and Carol didn't found that pretty exciting, especially when her dad is a doofus. She sat on Phineas' bed and threw her cellphone on the carpet.
- (What are you doing, sweetie?) Perry asked and walked in the room.
- Freaking out, what else? Perry sat next to her and gave her a hug.
- (Now what did he do to you this time?)
- He said that mom said that I should go and spend some time with him and
Google's PrayerOur Google, which art in Wi-fi
Quick be thy search.
Thy results come, thy buffer be done,
On Bing as it is in Chrome.
Give us this day our daily updates
And forgive us our spelling
As we forgive those who butcher English grammar.
And lead us not into Apple,
But deliver us from Siri.
For thine is the Wi-fi, the processor, and the Android forever.
Those Were the DaysVera’s car was there, no others, and Bert gave thanks for that. He saw her pressed against the driver’s seat of her minivan, the one they used to share, and remembered the day at the dealership fondly. She was pregnant with their first child and the dealer had rambled about the safety of the babe, as if they didn’t already know this. Bert shook his head and stumbled towards the vehicle, immediately regretting dragging her from bed this late.
When he slid inside the red van, Vera said nothing. They sat there in the deserted parking lot and listened to the humming of the motor. Finally, she glanced at him sideways, frustratio
Keep in Touch!
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More